The present General Terms and Conditions apply between Lambus GmbH with its registered office at Marienstr. 9 in 49074 Osnabrück - hereinafter referred to as "operator" and represented by Managing Director Hans Knöchel - and the users of our website. Please read the following conditions carefully before making use of the services on our website.
§1 Scope and Definition of Terms
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, "User" means any person who makes use of the services offered on our website (www.lambus.io).
§2 Subject matter and description of use
1) The operator makes a website available to the user, which serves information purposes for time being. In this way, users should get an overview of the collaborative travel platform "Lambus", which is available as a mobile application since spring 2019.
2) Later in 2019, the operator aims to upgrade the website so that trips can be booked directly on this website - just like on our mobile application - via an affiliate network connected to the operator. This will entail a change to these General Terms and Conditions later in 2019 and - as mentioned above - will be communicated to users in good time.
§3 Requirements for use and registration
1) Users can visit the website without registration or login and make use of the information provided free of charge.
2) In addition, users have the opportunity to register for the operator's newsletter free of charge. For this purpose, the e-mail address of the respective user is required, who will then receive confirmation of his registration. The user can revoke this at any time.
1) The information and contents of the website - including imprint and general terms and conditions - are subject to copyright protection. Any duplication, distribution or commercial use of these contents is prohibited. This also applies to the integration of such content into websites, blogs or Internet forums.
2) The provider has the right to update the contents and information of the website. Under certain circumstances (e.g. changes to the GTC), users will be informed accordingly.
3) Copyright as well as all copyrights to the contents, files and websites of www.lambus.io lie solely with the operator. Violations and infringements of these rights will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law.
§5 Exclusion of liability
1) The contents and information of our website are displayed in the latest browser versions (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera). The operator does not guarantee unrestricted functionality and presentation with another or an outdated browser.
2) The operator explicitly points out that all information on the website as well as in the newsletter is provided without guarantee for its correctness and completeness. This information is merely information and not advice or instructions nor any form of advertising or product placement. The operator therefore accepts no liability or accountability for any damage - in particular material or non-material damage - which may arise in connection with the information provided.
3) The contents of external links are the sole responsibility of their operators and not of the Lambus GmbH.
1) Questions (e.g. how the travel platform works, the affiliate system...) can be sent directly to our service department at email@example.com by e-mail.
2) For questions regarding the use of the app, registration or travel plan creation, an additional Help & FAQ section is available to users. By manually typing in specific questions from these areas, a large number of problems can ideally be solved using this tab.
3) In addition, users can address their questions to the operator via the usual social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or Pinterest.
§7 Choice of law and place of jurisdiction
The provisions and law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply expressly. The contract language is German. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for contracts with merchants and legal entities of the public sector is the court responsible for the place of business of the operator in the Federal Republic of Germany.